Saturday, January 21, 2012

Choice Notes: Matt Jones Recording and more...

I've written quite a bit about Matt Jones over the last few days (for a forthcoming printed-feature-) so you'll forgive me if I'm sparse on the word-age here...

What you need to know is that, very soon, next month for sure, new recordings will be available from this Ypsi-based singer/songwriter...writer of such devastatingly beautiful lyrics. But that's all I can say...

The only more I can say is that he is also recording a live/in-studio EP to later compliment the still-forthcoming LP...
"We are still figuring out the logistics of this thing... and probably will be doing so up until we are playing our first notes.  But i am even looking forward to the possible insanity of it..."



Lookin forward to it...

Video produced by Love Drunk Studio... ...more info
myspace.com/​mattspainting


lovedrunkstudio.com

hearnebraska.org

....
While you're here, messing around on my site, enjoy this video, wholly unrelated to Mr. Jones...but notable... (this happened last Friday, at the magic Stick)



Also notable... pun-somewhat-intended...

No comments: