Sunday, February 7, 2010

Deep Cutz Print to end? - (p.s. Rogue Satellites/Carjack - 2/12 Majestic Cafe)

Maybe... I'm pretty certain the (4play-column-page, of Real Detroit, featuring) Deep Cutz "print version" is going to stop running...

So...for that rambling splurge of columnistic coverage will be, now exclusively, here--on the Deep Cutz blog...

I don't know quite what to say - but I'm sure I'll say it...to great extents...later on...

In the meantime, come see some bands at the Majestic Cafe this Friday night - and toast the print DC - it had a good weird random run...

But it lives on...

Photobucket

3 comments:

Steve Barman said...

I'm sorry to hear that. You really are the best music writer in Detroit. My suggestion, seriously, rock zines. If anyone could bring them back I think it's you.

jeff milo said...

Thanks Steve, that means a lot to hear - I'll certainly work towards something on the horizon

ZA said...

ditto to the zine thing. your column and 'news of the weird' are the only things i read in rd.