Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"First Dream of Last Morning" (Another) Mix Tape

There's not enough time... Insides excited and controted with caffeine, minds distracted by the spate of spitty status updates, I never, never, want to dillude the experience of connecting to / drowning-in / floating-upon / rooting-through a work...a song, a sound, an album...

There's been so much work released around Detroit that I want to get lost-in, but have only been able to permit myself teasing wiffs from fleeting moments where the, albeit impersonal-digital-medium, is streamed and uncorked for a listen one day, another return-listen the next...

Glossies, Mick Bassett, Prussia, SelfSays... some day I'll sink in...
But here's a few tracks that just went up...




"...as a newborn, Yes, I made it..."




...mind...body......soil...silicon




a fine autumnal dittie, a lil shuffle, a lil march, a lil daydreamy

...
.....and that'll have to be all for now - I gotta run.

No comments: