Thursday, July 10, 2008

Corrections, Weekend News, September News

corrections and disclosure:

Yes, there's articles about this in Real Detroit, but I had actually started working on them well before I found out I was DJ-ing. That said, you should still go.
Photobucket

Also, in the print version, I am credited with one or more photos - I did not take any of them. I will gladly repost the articles with proper credits, once I find out the correct photographer.

That said, --I also want to throw out a reminder that this DIY Street Fair festival is coming up, and most likely - still looking for vendors
Photobucket

Cheers

1 comment:

TMM said...

hey milo. i took the phonotropic photo. no need for credit. just thought you'd like to know that the shoes that are in phreddy's hands are now on my feet. ;)